cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye +Net

catshill1
Grafter

Goodbye +Net

Leaving +net which has been my ISP for nearly 20 years after I left Demon.

I have been happy with them overall considering the price point but want to move from FTTC copper and a 25mb download limit.

I am moving to a FTTP 500mb deal from BT. 

A long way since my 300 baud modem and I thought that 14400 dial up was fast!

Thanks to the community and all as Plusnet.

Keeping my +Net mobile deal though!

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Goodbye +Net

Good luck with BT Retail.  Do not be a stranger here - do let us know how you fare with their support channels.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Goodbye +Net

When I left PN, 2 years ago now, I switched to BT Retail for fibre and telephone.

I have found their support channels to be excellent, including live chat (Plusnet note). I left PN because I had a line fault which they more or less washed their hands of. Computer says no. A price increase couldn't have happened at a more opportune moment!  That fault was picked up and fixed within a week of switching.

I've had a couple of minor issues since which have been addressed speedily and efficiently.

Excellent and stable connection and superior supplied router. No criticism from me.

A wise decision re the fibre catshill. I used PN Mobile for a month and gave up on that too. Moved to BT Mobile. Once again excellent service and £5/month for 2GB 4G, unlimited minutes and texts.