cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good stuff!

Ianro
Dabbler

Good stuff!

Been on PN for a few months now, generally good service, but a bit hurt by the youngsters busting the 60Gb limit early on and thus making us all a little hesitant to use the interweb to the fullest.  Now I've bumped into Extra Fibre, giving us the speed and download headroom we need at, despite its title, not much extra.  Great.  But the online upgrade system wasn't aware that we've paid our line rental up front and it still added on monthly payments for that.  So, what to do?  Well, I called the free phone number, got a wonderful lady called Kerrie who hand-held me through the process, cleared up the issue with the line rental, and got it all organised in a jiffy with an obvious smile in her voice, if you know what I mean, and we'll be all 'fibre-ed' up very soon.  Efficient and charming.  Thank you, Kerrie and PN!!
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ian
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Good stuff!

Hi there,
Thanks very much for the useful feedback. I'll make sure that gets back to Kerrie and I'm really glad your issue was sorted our quickly!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team