cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good service from Plusnet

Scribe
Grafter

Good service from Plusnet

Just to redress the balance somewhat, regarding the comments about bad service etc.
    In the three months or so that I've been with Pn, I can say that I've had no problems with the connection. And in my initial phone calls to customer services, I found the advisers to be very helpful. I also think the 'Member Centre' is exceptionally good.
    It could of course be that I've just been lucky, but no doubt time will tell....
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Good service from Plusnet

No you haven't been lucky Scribe....that is unless I and thousands more have also been lucky Wink Smiley
It's the nature of people to generally only speak up when they have a problem and the nature of forums to reflect this.
Glad to hear your experience has been a good one so far Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Welcome to the club...... I agree with Strat, (  Roll_eyes )... only had one major gripe, since I have been with PlusNet.... for some years now.... I can`t remember any problems when I first signed up, nor when I did a house move.... and when I have needed to contact Customer services. they have been polite, and helpful. This forum is excellent for getting help from other members too.  Wink
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Welcome to the forum Scribe,
Its great to hear some positives on the forum, Gets a bit " Old " All the negativity, I have been with Plusnet for a couple year now and not really had any bother at all Smiley
If your ever bored or need to kill time why not head on down to Chit-Chat and join us In some crazy discussions.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Scribe
Grafter

Thanks for the welcome One and All. Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks a lot scribe.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

........you know you've all just jinxed yourselves  Grin
I have to admit, Plusnet is great, it's just BT that's the problem lol