cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Customer Servive

QWER123

Good Customer Servive

I would just like to commend one of Plus Nets customer advisors, [CSA Removed] , who recently helped me with a continuing problem with faulty Openreach cables and broken connections in our local Openreach Green junction box in our village. Despite a response from Openreach that stated this was a 'Common Fault' which could not be repaired until  a new duct was installed at the end of April, a further 3 weeks from the time that we had already been without both phone & internet for a week, James managed to 'persuade' Openreach to take our fault as an individual problem, and an Engineer was at the Green junction box the next day, Needlesss to say, the fault was not part of the Common fault on the cable, but a disconnected wire within the box. Apparently this is common with the thin aluminium wires that are in some boxes. Thanks to James we are now back on both phone & Internet (until the next problem with the Openreach cable), so I would like to recommend him for any award scheme that PlusNet operate for their advisors, and thank him again for his excellent service in keeping us informed as the complaint progressed. (Not something that we usually experience with other Service providers these days).

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Good Customer Servive

I'll make sure James' manager sees this feedback, thanks for posting and good to hear you're back online.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.