cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket / E-Mailing PlusNet .... Is It Possible?

Gramps
Dabbler

Support Ticket / E-Mailing PlusNet .... Is It Possible?

In the past if I had a query or a problem and I wanted to contact PlusNet I could raise a ticket with them and get an answer within a couple of days. I now want to contact them for some advice that is not covered by any of the "Automated" support apps. that are on the PlusNet site and I can no longer find ANY way of contacting them via a support ticket or by e-mail. The only options are to phone or online chat these are fine for some things but for others it is better to have it in e-mail form so that the text can be referred back to at a later date. Has this option been removed from the site and if not why is it so well hidden. I would have thought that one of the basic things for a company to have a good support department is to be at least able to easily contact them by e-mail (Or the old support ticket system)

7 REPLIES 7
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Support Ticket / E-Mailing PlusNet .... Is It Possible?

What is left of the Ticket system (at this time), is very limited in what you can use it for. Try this, no guarantees it will get you anywhere.

The on-line Chat, does have the ability to request an email transcript.

See this thread for background on the issue.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Anything that you want us to help with, Gramps?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Gramps
Dabbler

Hi MattyC

I will be moving house soon (Probably June) but will be living at a temporary address (My parents) That already has a phone and internet connection therefore I am unable to transfer my account to this address. I will be looking to purchase a new property as soon as a suitable one becomes available (Hopefully within a couple of months) and would like to then transfer my account to this new address (at the same time adding the phone package). What I would like to know is there any way that I can keep my current account (I.e. my web space, email address and referral credits) until I can transfer it to my new permanent address and if so what steps should I take?

Gramps
Dabbler

Thanks for the link "Anotherone", I have just sent a ticket to the support team, Here's hoping Cheesy

Gramps
Dabbler

I have just noticed another thread with regards the old ticketing system and it would appear that there are a LOT of PN customers who are not happy with the new system (Or more the removal of the ticket system). LINK HERE

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quite correct Gramps. That was the one I mentioned in message #2, most of us had a moan there, but we're just banging our heads against a wall. The wall will fall ever one day Wink

Gramps
Dabbler

I know what you mean, I just posted my two-penneth worth Smiley