cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

Andrew3

Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

I signed up for broadband with Plusnet about a month ago but have made no progress. I have checked my account details and they show that Plusnet think I have a fault on my line and will contact me soon. It's been like that for at least a week and they have not contacted me. I contacted them by phone, 40 minutes wait, as there is no email address and the online chat is never available. I was told I had come through to the wrong department and would be put on hold for another 40mins, I couldn't wait. Why is it so difficult to communicate with Plusnet. All I want to know is what the problem is with my line and when it will be resolved, I am currently getting internet from another provider which the 'problem' does not seem to be affecting. Can Plusnet make more ways of contact available or do what they say and contact me. Terrible start....totally frustrating and I haven't even got the service yet!!!!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

Best asked in right thread ie Customer Feedback.

For CHAT to work you must turn off any browser POP UP blocker.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note:

Topic moved from 'Broadband' to 'Plusnet Feedback'.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @Andrew3,

I sincerely apologise for the issue with your service and for the difficulties you have experienced when trying to get through to us. 

After checking your account, I can see a member of our team has placed the order for you and you can monitor the progress of the order via this ticket.

I have also tested the line and detected an external line fault. Our suppliers have provided an estimated response time of 07/11/18 anytime up to midnight. You monitor the progress of the fault here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional