cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Page Server

phelpsy

Front Page Server

I am a bit peeved that last Friday Plusnet announced a 15 minute suspension of service allowing customers to log on and update their Front Page websites. Over a week later the service is not yet available with, apparently, little prospect of it being available for some time. This weekend was a key one for me when I needed to be able to make frequent updates, but now my site is out of date and not reflecting the events of the last week and this busy weekend.
I have always been impressed with the support and service I have received from Plusnet for very many years, but I feel very badly let down on this occasion.
Phelpsy
4 REPLIES 4
AndyBude
Dabbler

Re: Front Page Server

Absolutely - the thing is still down and I've just spent `10 minutes on the phone trying to find out what's going on to no avail.  "Lots of people are apparently uspet about this but there is no information available as to what the problem is, what is being done about it or when it's likely to be fixed".  Worse "the calls regarding this are not being logged and there is no way that PlusNet can e-mail those who've contacted them when there is some news - just keep checking the service updates"  - silly me fancy imagining that an internet provider would have the facilitiy to e-mail people.
Apparently the people trying to fix it don't deem it necessary to pass on any info to the customer facing bit of PLUSNET.
mal0z
Grafter

stonechat
Grafter

Plusnet are an outrageous bunch of XXXXXXX
Now Frontpage is to be discontinued. Out link will be invalid that we have given out there is no chance to link to any other pages.
I for one am leaving Plus Net I urger others to do likewise
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Why not donate your web page to a museum? Cheesy

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."