Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Order

alegeek
Grafter

Fibre Order

Hello,
The customer options team gave me a fantastic offer on Fibre last week! can someone confirm if it's actually going ahead on the date specified in 86660451 ?
I'm asking because I placed an order to have my other ISP's line upgraded to Fibre and they couldn't get an install date until July.
Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
Superman911
Grafter

Re: Fibre Order

What offer did you get?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi theoddbot,
I can confirm that the engineer's appointment has been confirmed for 13/06/2014 between 8AM and 1PM.
alegeek
Grafter

Awesome news Linn K, thank you for confirming Smiley
Superman911, it's cheaper than the standard prices advertised on the website at present for both fibre products and I've taken the unlimited fibre package Smiley
alegeek
Grafter

Fibre install went ahead as stated Smiley I couldn't get the Plusnet router to work with the BT Openreach modem so plugged in my old BT homehub.
Currently getting just half of what my profile is set at, kinda sucks but hopefully that will improve over the next few days (the engineer said I should get full 80/20 with being so close to the box, less than 100 metres!).
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great news!
It looks like the automated system updated your profile on our side at 13:33 (set to a full 80000) today so hopefully you should see things start to increase as time goes on  Wink
Let us know how the speed is looking after the weekend and remember to try your speed tests using a wired connection to eliminate any bottlenecks you may have on wireless.

Thanks,
Adam C
alegeek
Grafter

Thanks for the reply, guess it was finding it's feet as I now get 72.09Mbps down and 18.54Mbps up Smiley
I'm also the first person to be connected to our cabinet  Cool