cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Order - Still waiting!!!!!!

seamusmullin

Fibre Order - Still waiting!!!!!!

Can someone at PlusNet please sort out my fibre order :'(.
I arranged a home move on the 24th October and was assured that my phone and broadband would be available on the 4th November; it is now the 29th November and I am being told that the eco+ system is not accepting a fibre order at my property but no one can tell me why.
I have made numerous calls (waiting up to  an hour on hold) and online messages but still the problem persists, I also have been awaiting a BT engineer and have lost a days pay waiting at home for one to arrive but this did not happen, BT cancelled the appointment without any notice  Angry.
I am continuing to pay for a fibre connection and have had no service now for a month; can someone please find out what is wrong with the order and speak with the BT Openreach team directly to sort this out, I need someone to intervene directly and keep pressing BT about this issue until the fibre order is sorted out; I am sure that if a BT engineer were to call at the property they would be able to sort out the fibre order.
Thank you
jim:red All caps in title changed as per Forum Rule mod:end
7 REPLIES 7
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Fibre Order - Still waiting!!!!!!

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear about this, I've passed this on to our provisioning team who'll get it chased up and see if they can find out why we're unable to get the order placed for you. There'll be an update coming your way this afternoon.
seamusmullin

Thank you Matt
seamusmullin

Still no reply received Sad
gnicholson8
Grafter

that can be expected, obviously whilst PN are available 24 hours a day for support etc certain aspects of the company do work the standard five day week and as you posted this on Friday afternoon it does take time.  In my opinion I would expect a response early Monday morning.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi seamusmullin,
I can see we've picked this up this morning and have replied to ticket 76247085 again for you, we're still having problems placing your order I'm afraid but we are in touch with our suppliers to get this resolved ASAP for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
seamusmullin

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your reply; can you tell me what the problem is?
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'm really not sure.  Something in the order system is preventing it from progressing.  It looks like though we are arranging an ADSL service for you in the interim while this is being resolved.
I hope everything else is going ok.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager