Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Install

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Fibre Install

So had fibre installed today via Kellys , all in all very good .
Kellys emailed yesterday re confirming the appointment , and if i wanted to change it, i could email back or call the engineer direct.
The engineer also rang 45 mins before arrival. Good marks to Kelly
My speeds seem  a touch down on what i would expect given the sync 79987/ 19999 , i am getting 75 and around 16.5 ( see attachment )
PN current line speed showing 80mb
Also further diagnostics is not working , is that normal when you first move over to fibre ?
Kind Regards
Mike  

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Fibre Install

Thanks for telling us how it went.
Although the guy installed everything promptly, it usually takes a bit of time for the order to sign off, and for your line to technically be registered as a FTTC asset. I suspect that further diagnostics will be working now? The order was signed off at 16:48 this afternoon.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Fibre Install

Hi Matty
Nope not working yet, i will leave it a few days, try again , and report back if it is still not working  .
Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.