cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to HarryB

nblackburn
Dabbler

Thanks to HarryB

I'd like to give a big thanks to Harry for solving my recent issue. After several weeks, many phone calls and chats with support and several different support staff claiming they would own the issue and would keep me updated through to completion (but never hearing from them again) my only course of action was to open a complaint. However, Harry picked up my issue, kept me updated as promised and solved it within a day. It was fantastic service and it retained a customer.
I'd also like to thank him for the offer of a fibre self-install. This was after your retentions/COT team said it was impossible and were more than happy for me to switch provider to get it. They were also quite happy to argue with me that no other provider offered self-installs (how about your parent company?!).
2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Thanks to HarryB

Thanks for your feedback! Harry mentioned your account to me a few times, so I'm aware of the problems that you have had.
He has already fed back on the person that provided incorrect information there.  Roll_eyes
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Thanks to HarryB

Thanks for the feedback. Brightened up my day a bit when I got in to work  Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet