cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Install, Still Waiting

Interscot

Fibre Install, Still Waiting

After upgrading to Fibre through the website 3 weeks ago we booked an engineer for the 4th of March in the AM. He was a no-show, so after waiting a day or so for any possible communication I raised a ticket (66680803).
We got the response that the order had not even been processed on the BT Network and would be escalated to the provisioning team (This was on the 8th) and have since had no further communication by phone or email from Plusnet.
I understand that this is probably a BT issue and not entirely the fault of Plusnet but being kept up-to date on progress would be really nice (And the fact we had to wait two weeks then contact Plusnet ourselves to find out what is going on is frankly atrocious).
I'm just hoping that by posting this here I can maybe get a bit more exposure and find out what is actually going on.
4 REPLIES 4
Interscot

Re: Fibre Install, Still Waiting

Well I finally got a response to let me know once again that the order had not been processed at all and asking if I wanted to proceed with the install.
Hopefully I can get my order put through manually now and get something done....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry to hear about this and to be honest a bit shocked to hear that we've caused issues with two orders. I'm going to take ownership of this now so I'll make sure I keep you updated.
Adam

EDIT:
Just an update to say I've placed an order manually, passed on some feedback and have updated ticket 66680803 with some information concerning the order and an appointment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Interscot

Thanks for taking charge of this Adam, replied to the ticket and hopefully everything is on it's way to being sorted now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
I've just passed the ticket back to our provisioning team as I can see that the appointment has been confirmed.
Let me know if you have any further issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team