cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling Dissapointed

Alex2x
Grafter

Feeling Dissapointed

I called up Plusnet yesterday to upgrade my ADSL BB to Fiber having to get a deal for £25.49 Unlimited Internet for 18 months with to me isnt great but was ok with it. To find out today that new customers are getting the same deal for £23.00.

Why can i not have this deal then ?
3 REPLIES 3
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Feeling Dissapointed

Unfortunately No Sad  PN do not look after old customers

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Alex2x
Grafter

It's really not very good is it. Well I have 14 days to find another provider and belive me I will be looking. For Sky it would have been £27 but it does have a cap but the point is if your an existing customer it's £20. But with this mob you pay more. Great Service......
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

If customer numbers are increasing then no reason to change the current charging policy. Better deals for new customers means an increase in numbers, existing customers are not offered the same deal as the assumption is they will not leave to save a few pounds.

Bit like the banks, Halifax were at one time offering new customers £100 to open an account.

If customer numbers fall then the policy will change, it's all about profit and little about customer service or put another way the ratio of staff to customer numbers decreasing, less staff having to do more work.

Many firms operate this model of working so PN should not be singled out as the only one.

We are born into history and history is born into us.