cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for CS

adamanderson

Feedback for CS

I'd just like to extend my thanks and appreciation to the guys over at your customer support team. I called originally on Thursday quite late (around 5/6pm) and reported a fault. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and diagnoses it as a router problem and promised to dispatch one to arrive in 3-5 working days. It arrived first thing this morning, so fully exceeding my expectations. I also called again yesterday to escalate the fault as I had my own spare router to test and had the same connection problems on both and the gentleman said it wasn't a problem to escalate rather than wait for the new router to arrive. He put this forward to the automated fault system and said behind the scenes testing etc would take place and potentially fix the fault or arrange an engineer. Needless to say within a few hours of calling last night I was experiencing a flawless connection once again so whatever happened behind the scenes appears to be working and that coupled with the brand new upgraded router you've sent me (which fyi to other members is so much better than the original technicolor one you get sent)  I couldn't be happier.
I also was very happy to hear the call centres are U.K. based, nice touch there. As I've had a lot of problems with my previous provider who set up over seas.
I stupidly didn't ask for their names, but my account username is aintnoscrub so if you can potentially see the call notes please forward on to their managers.
Happy customer for 2 months,please keep this service up.
4 REPLIES 4
dnpark38
Rising Star

Re: Feedback for CS

Well that is the first complementary post I've read regarding support at Plusnet, so good to read. So it says to me best to phone Plusnet, did you have any difficulty getting through on the phone?
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/1476198475230638155-mini.png
KatC
Grafter

Welcome to the Plusnet Forums!
It's always nice to hear when we have done something well. I will be passing your gratitude to the individuals who have assisted with restoring the service for you.  Smiley
adamanderson

Quote from: dnpark38
Well that is the first complementary post I've read regarding support at Plusnet, so good to read. So it says to me best to phone Plusnet, did you have any difficulty getting through on the phone?

because of the time i rang, it was friday around 6pm, there was a disclaimer saying due to the volume of calls, it's about a 15 minute wait time, however i got through in about 7/8.
i've been with a few ISP's and usually put off calling CS due to the person on the other end either not knowing what they're talking about or not being able to grasp the english language.
but with plusnet CS i'm confident if i have any more problems, they'll deliver the same excellent service.
adamanderson

Quote from: KatC
Welcome to the Plusnet Forums!
It's always nice to hear when we have done something well. I will be passing your gratitude to the individuals who have assisted with restoring the service for you.  Smiley

much appreciated.
Grin