cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous Indeed

anotherlee

Fabulous Indeed

Having recently switched from sky (after they bought Be!!!) i looked around for a suitable provider,I chose Plusnet and i am glad i did.
I was having sync problems with my line phoned at four in the afternoon ....................Engineer was in my house at ten the following morning!!! FAST
He fitted a new master socket and did all the tests Open reach equally fab service.
Next day spoke with Plusnet about my SNR in the morning...........................this was fixed in the afternoon same day!!!!
So all i can say is i have found the service thus far exemplary and would wholeheartedly recommend.
One sees so many bad reviews on here and all around the Net all i can say is you have to speak as you find
STUNNING SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
Andym4

Re: Fabulous Indeed

How does this work then. I reported my completely inop fibre connection yesterday morning online (via 3g connection). Rang last night to check progress & was told it takes 72 hours to investigate faults then up to 7 days to fix. Still no update tonight. Maybe if you are a loyal old customer like me they just take you for granted?
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

It is not down to the ISP how long it takes, but BTOR and engineer availability from area to area.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

NedLudd
Grafter

Quote from: Andym4
How does this work then. I reported my completely inop fibre connection yesterday morning online (via 3g connection). Rang last night to check progress & was told it takes 72 hours to investigate faults then up to 7 days to fix. Still no update tonight. Maybe if you are a loyal old customer like me they just take you for granted?

The Digital Care Team will get hold of it tomorrow (they work office hours).
Sad to say, but this forum is the best place to report faults. The DCT are the bee's knees!  Cool
Geoff,
York.
Andym4

It is down to the ISP how long it takes to carry out their initial tests before they tell BTOR that the dsl light is not on - 48 hours & counting in this case
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi anotherlee,
Welcome to the Forums and thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback!
I'm glad to hear your phone fault was resolved quickly and efficiently. Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Andym4,
Sorry to hear you're having problems with your FTTC service.
I'll be looking into this shortly - please check Ticket: 85898010 for further updates.
EDIT: Can you ensure that your Openreach modem is securely plugged into your master socket and powered on and let me know so that I can run another test on your line?
Please post any updates on this thread - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,127456.0.html