Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC Install - Thanks!

mwerle
Grafter

FTTC Install - Thanks!

Hi,
Just wanted to say thanks for the smooth FTTC install.  The engineer (nice young chap called Carlos) came around this morning around 0930 and I'm up and running half an hour later.  Downstream is still capped at 5Mbps (I heard this will take a day or two) but upstream is already at 1.68Mbps.  Ping is also under 10ms to some servers in London where I was previously getting 15-20ms.  Happy so far!
The only issue I had was placing the order (apparently the result of some system fault at PlusNet) and the only complaint I had there was the lack of callbacks when promised.  This was sorted quick-smart by Adam here on the forum, and then S (*) through the support tracker.  So thanks to those two in particular.
Looking forward to my IP profile getting raised in the next couple of days and hopefully in the not too distant future the uncapping of the upstream to 10Mbps.
Cheers,
- Micha.
Edit:
(*) Name removed due to me (belatedly) reading the T's & C's.  The tracker is #46143596 if someone wants to pass the thanks along.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: FTTC Install - Thanks!

Cheers,
I'm glad to hear that went smoothly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team