Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F for Fail

waynem
Grafter

F for Fail

Dont even have a line yet !
so currently have to wait 30 + days wait for a line and broadband ! 2 orders incorrectly set up so failed  , 20 + mins on hold then cut off by agent ....as a new customer , how do you think  i think your doing ?
waynem  Sad
6 REPLIES 6
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: F for Fail

Hi waynem,
I am really sorry for the problems that you have encountered so far. I have asked a member of our Provisioning Team to take a look into your Broadband Order for you.
Once I have more information on what has happened here I'll pop another post here.
waynem
Grafter

HiChris
i spent a good 1/2 hour on the phone to ryan in provisions team last night and i,m hoping its sorted  , i,m most pee,d off about the fact that each time the order etc failed the install date got further away ! and as mentioned it will be 30 + days  from my original order to when i finally get a phone and broadband !!!. as i,m currently without both ..it seems so so far away !
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi waynem,
I really do feel your frustration and I am really sorry that your order has been so problematic. I can see that our supplier appears to have repeatedly rejected the order that we have placed for you. It now looks as though your order has gone through this time, so we should have you up and running very soon.
I will personally, keep a very close eye on this for you. I can't see that there should be any further issues with the order, once the engineer has carried out the necessary work, both your Phone and Broadband should be up and running. It looks as we have had a few issues taking over the line from your current provider unfortunately which is why it has taken so long.
Again, I am really sorry for the problems that have arisen.
waynem
Grafter

cheers chris
the only issue have at the mo is the length of wait until i get my line an broadband , also as a side issue i was told that my fone and broadband would go live on the same day although i have had a message today saying broadband should be live anytime up til midnight on the next day ????
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When you spoke to Ryan he placed a simultaneous order for both your Phone and Broadband so in theory they should both go live roughly at the same time.
Generally speaking your Home Phone and Broadband could both go live any time up until midnight on the date given. Generally it is earlier, however, it's a good idea to bear that in mind on the day. If you're in doubt, just give us a call and we can tell you what's happening.
I appreciate the length of time hasn't and isn't ideal, unfortunately the engineer that we booked you in with was the very earliest BT Openreach has available for the job needed. Like I say, I'll keep a close eye on the order and if anything changes, I'll let you know as soon as I can for you.
waynem
Grafter

Cheers