cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent service

Not applicable

Excellent service

Just want to say that I have set up broadband for two referrals in this last week and both have been very good indeed.
First one was straightforward (no existing BB) and from ordering the service it was up and running in just a week - good connection speed too.
Second one was a transfer from Tiscali LLU which I have done today. It was all achieved in just under 2 weeks with very little inconvenience to the user.
All she had to do was complete the order and even that was easy as the lady in CS telephoned her at a convenient time.
She was without telephone for a few hours but this was down to CPW and not Plusnet who connected when they said they would. However, Tiscali disconnected 5 days before the appointed date that was in the letter that they sent.
BB is up and running today, earlier than stated and router delivered today too. Speed looks as if it is going to be excellent but she does live quite close to the exchange.
As I had to do the setting up would like to say thanks to Plusnet for making it easy. 
3 REPLIES 3
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

Re: Excellent service

I'm jealous, both my referrals have had problems (now sorted though!)
And my mother STOLE my third referral, my sister is now with Plusnet - no John Lewis coucher fore me  Sad
Mand
Grafter

@poppy, thanks for the feedback glad to hear things went well.
@mrmarkus1981, get your mum to buy you something with the voucher. Wink
Not applicable

no John Lewis voucher fore me

None for me either - bit of a come-down when I discovered that they were only for Pro. Both of these referrals are in Market 3 areas and are on Value.  Sad
Sorry to hear about your bit of hassle mrmarkus. I honestly expected the same with the Tiscali transfer so am pleasantly surprised that it all went well.