cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Service !

kes1603
Dabbler

Excellent Service !

We just moved back to our house after renting it out. Phoned BT who supplied our tenants and was told £140 + for reconnecting, new number etc and a 2 week connection time. Then remembered the Plusnet advert so sent an inquiry txt from my mobile around 0630 requesting a call back for a new service. By 11 ish that day I received a call. A VERY helpful lady advised of options etc and quoted me prices. I had to ask her to repeat the quotes as I could not believed the prices.. Ive got unlimited BB, line rental and unlimited calls for £22 ish per month and NO connection fee !! BEAT THAT BT !!! The lady advised me that I would receive txt updates as to the progress of connection and BB which would be a few days. Then came another surprise. 1324 the same I got a txt saying the phone was active !!! Rushed out to buy a new phone and it was and a few days later the BB was on too.
Now, I know there are some unhappy customers out there, but my experience of the company has been second to none.  Ive been in the service industry for many years and there are too many people out there stamping their feet with a 'I want it NOW' attitude. Nearly all of us have internet  enabled phones and can surely manage for a few days? BT were the worst for customer service and VERY expensive. Keep up the good work Plusnet and thank you from a VERY happy customer.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Re: Excellent Service !

Hi there,
Thanks for letting us know, glad to hear you're happy! Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team