cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Service

jack21
Grafter

Excellent Service

I've been with Plusnet since 2008, and since moving to their FTTC early last year have enjoyed an excellent service - reliable, fast and few issues. I've not had to make much use of phone/chat until a couple of weeks ago when contractors (not Openreach) installed a new 'combined' cabinet in place of the existing Secondary cabinet. They caused lots of problems for a number of people connected to that cabinet, including loss of phone and broadband connections.....me being one such.

I phoned in from a friend's line and waited only around 10min before being answered.....the assistance given was first class, the problem was fixed within 24 hours, and subsequent help given by various staff from Options and BOT teams so as to get the best out of the line.

I'm really grateful for the great service - just as I remember from their staff during the old and slow ADSL years (very long rural line). Many thanks to all concerned.

3 REPLIES 3
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Excellent Service

I wonder what that tells us, that Openreach can be rubbish?

Plusnet are piggy in the middle here and unless the third party responds efficiently they might just as well talk to a brick wall..... or an unattended cabinet. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Openreach is the stick that is frequently used to beat ISPs like Plusnet with.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Except with plusnet it's a bigger stick when you consider their relationship?

Not always fair I know, but there you have it.  

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville