Had one booked  between  8-1  today  Sad
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Engineer no show

Hi xxandy77xx,
Really sorry to hear that, we need to wait until at least an hour has passed since the end of the timeslot but I'll pick this up as soon as I can after 2pm for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xxandy77xx
Grafter

ok 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm chasing this now so keep an eye out for an update on ticket 80753593 soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xxandy77xx
Grafter

thanks adam  just seen reply,  will a new appointment  be just made and be added to ticket?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We'll receive an appointment from our suppliers once the fault's progressing. We'll confirm this date with you and if it's not suitable then we can look at arranging a different appointment slot. Please continue to monitor ticket 80753593 for further information.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

ok tyvm  Linn  will keep an eye on ticket  any 8-1 slot will do,  but am tempted to change though  to 1-6 after 3 no shows with the morning ones Sad 
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

FYI You are due a payment of £45 for the missed appointment: http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/updates/briefings/generalbriefings/generalbriefingsarticles/gen...
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
amcclean
Rising Star

I've had one no show and three surprise calls.  I wish BT paid out for getting you out of your bed on a Saturday morning when they were specifically told NOT to go near the house. The three surprise visits were all by the same engineer who said next time he would not bother attending as we turned him away twice as he was not expected and it wasn't convenient.  From my current experience with OR they and Wholesale are not always able to communicate or agree on many factors.
It transpires that PN do not get notified of a missed visit until after the time slot. In my instance it was a PM slot and the engineer notes re missed slot do not get to PN until the following day so PN are often unaware until the customer calls them as they only get official notification after the event.
podman
xxandy77xx
Grafter

Hi,

Engineer came out yesterday,  all fixed can you send my thanks to Christopher B. was very helpful on the phone  and  even got back to me following morning just to make sure everything was ok.  cheers Smiley 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Great stuff - I'll pass on your thanks Smiley
P.S - Profile nudged for you.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

ok great thanks chris  i`ll leave you in peace now Smiley