cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer no show

kato
Dabbler

Engineer no show

We had a booking today 8-1 - how do we know whether the engineer is just late or a no show? My husband has taken time off work to be at home as the internet problems we are having are driving us mad. This is yet another stage in the exhausting and frustrating saga of trying to get our fault fixed. See tickets 77910629 and 78301975 for the details. Sad
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Engineer no show

Thanks for your time on the phone regarding this and apologies again for the missed engineer visit.
I'll be in touch if there are any further issues with the next booking.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kato
Dabbler

Hi Adam, I have not got a text or email confirmation through of the time and date. [mremoved] who was on the phone helpline thought it looked like a booking had been made for Thursday not tomorrow and I definitely can'make Thursday. Please confirm. Kate
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, as per when I called again there isn't one booked for Thursday, there appears to be an issue that's preventing us from booking a new appointment for you so I'll need to readdress this tomorrow for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team