cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with support for Home Phone

savanna
Dabbler

Disappointed with support for Home Phone

I am very disappointed with Plus Net Home Phone support and I am writing this from a public library as I have no internet connection at home. Yesterday I reported a phone fault yesterday (phone was dead) and was told the earliest a BT engineer could come to the property was in 72 hours. Well, to my surprise (and that's a plus for BT), an engineer came out this morning and found there was a problem on the line and at the exchange. Long story short, BT have now reinstated the phone connection but on a totally different line which was used for my business and had been temporarily deactivated. BT seem to have made a mistake, which is nothing new, and I called Plus Net earlier today to report this and ask that BT be notified that the fault has not been rectified. I spoke to an adviser whose attitude was not helpful, to put it mildly. I had a very different experience when I reported a broadband fault earlier - the adviser that took responsibility for resolving the fault was nothing short of excellent.
I doubt that I will have access to the internet again this weekend so if Plus Net want to restore my faith in their customer service, they will have to contact me by phone. If this is not resolved, I may have no choice but to consider finding another ISP/home phone provider.
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
mal0z
Grafter

Re: Disappointed with support for Home Phone

There are no PN staff monitoring this forum at the moment, and being a weekend there will not be many looking here until Monday.
Maybe be best to phone in again and hopefully you will get a more sympathetic CS agent
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Disappointed with support for Home Phone

Try the  0114 296 5198 number if you tried the 0845 one before.