cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My speed again.

owlguard
Grafter

My speed again.

The same old tale,I had 2000 a year ago,then i accidently knocked the power off the modem and a few days later,we had a bit of lightening and a year later im still down to 1000.My modem had been up for 550hrs+ and would you believe it,i synced at 2400ish and my snr was around the 9 or 10 mark and ive been watching it overnights included and it was as solid as a rock,not 1 glich with dropouts according to the routerstats lite,this for around 3 days and nights.Then of course,yesterday morning or so,my connection speed went up to around,3180ish and then up to around 3400 +ish and i thought wait for it,i knew what was going to happen and it has,from the abselute rock solid for days and nights,2400ish and 2000 speeds,im back down to 1750 and it wouldnt surprise me if it went down again.Im not asking anybody to do anything about it but it really gets on my mammaries,its so good the bt sysyem at taking you down a peg or two but the problem is,it likes to take a year to sort it out the other way.Why couldnt it just leave me with the rock solid 2000 speed.Is bt short of money to pay there electric bill or something and its an an easy way of cutting there electric bill.For the intelligencia that was a joke.Enough said.     
                                                                                                                          ray Sad Sad Wink