cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed in phone changeover

eileenemberlin

Disappointed in phone changeover

Today my phone changed over to Plusnet.  The changeover has occurred because I have lost my voicemail from my old provider (as expected).  Problem is it still shows as being processed so am still unable to set up the  voicemail additional package - which is a major priority.  Have been told nothing can be done until I receive the changeover confirmation and then the package takes about two hours to impliment.  The way this is going it is likely the package will not be up and running by the end of the day which is not very satisfactory.  Is there anything can be done to speed up this process?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Disappointed in phone changeover

I can fully appreciate that this is not ideal but when changing phone providers any existing additional services like voice mail are lost. However if this has all gone through we should be able to get this added on for you.
Please leave this with me and I'll take a look at your account now and with some intervention we should be able to get this sorted out very soon.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
eileenemberlin

I did not expect to keep the voicemail but I did expect to be able to get it setup with Plusnet on day of changeover.  Thank you for prompt reply and  hopefully await a positive outcome.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, I'm afraid we've missed the cut off time for an order to go through today. However this should go through tomorrow morning for you.
Hope that helps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
eileenemberlin

Does that mean I will be able to set it up tomorrow?  If so can you let me know how to do it when my account is still showing the order is being processed?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Its just standard 1571 voice mail which should be working sometime before midday tomorrow.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team