cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Region to Plusnet

quark
Dabbler

Digital Region to Plusnet

Up until a couple of weeks ago I was on the Digital Region network. As some of you may know the DR network is closing down so I needed to move back onto the BT network, with this in mind I did quite a lot of online research into Fibre ISP's.  Plusnet appeared to have the best packages suited to my needs but having read a few negative comments about Plusnet and their support systems  it was with a little trepidation I signed up for their unlimited Fibre package.
Things didn't go quite as smoothly as I could hope but at no time was that the fault of Plusnet, it was merely the situation I found myself in having to do a cease and re-provide because of changing actual networks. At one point in the beginning of my order communication wasn't the best, this however was rectified the instant I posted on the forum and one of the Plustnet staff took up my case ensuring everything went as smooth as possible.
All in all the transfer was as painless and efficient as could be expected when changing from one Fibre system to another, and in my experience the staff that frequent the forum are first rate.
2 REPLIES 2
abstruse21
Grafter

Re: Digital Region to Plusnet

Its nice to come on and see some happy people post to balance things out a bit actually. Ive had my moans but its sometimes easy to forget only a small proportion of happy users post their experience in comparison to those of us that had difficulties. Can make the feedback area sound very one-sided.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Digital Region to Plusnet

Hi quark,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Smiley
I remember your thread and the issues you encountered! I'm glad it was all sorted in the end and that you're now back up and running with your Fibre connection!
We hope to see you in the Forums some more during your time with us (for general communication rather than negative issues of course) Smiley