cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiated Services Codes

Saturn
Grafter

Differentiated Services Codes

As I have completely lost confidence in PN configuring an account change (it's taken 4 months and counting to get my 21CN service working) I want to be able to verify the service I am getting.  I have elected to have the Pro add-on but I have little confidence that it has been applied properly.  I therefore want to obtain the differentiated service codes applied by the Ellacoyas so that I can see for myself using Wireshark.
Does anyone have the codes for the titanium, gold, gold plated, silver, bronze and best effort etc services?
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Differentiated Services Codes

The information you're after is available here: http://community.plus.net/library/faults/using-wireshark-for-data-capture/#queues
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Saturn
Grafter

Thanks Chris, that was painless and much more helpful than the fine fellow who answered my ticket with "I'm sorry to say though that we do not publish or provide this level of information."
WWWombat
Grafter

Is that table still correct?
The traffic management page includes extra categories for "Gold Plated" and "Best Effort". Are these denoted by the 0x60 and 0x00 values, that are listed as additional "Gold" and "Bronze" values?
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
Saturn
Grafter

I interpreted it as you have indicated.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: WWWombat
Are these denoted by the 0x60 and 0x00 values, that are listed as additional "Gold" and "Bronze" values?

Yes they are.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵