cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delighted Customer

Friendlyfifer

Delighted Customer

Put new phone line and broadband into a flat I own on 1 July. Everything went to plan with Plusnet - phone went live on 1 July and broadband the following day. I am very impressed with their customer service in terms of E-mails and texts. However contact I have had with their customer service staff has been excellent. It is brilliant being able to talk to British people rather than an Indian call centre. Broadband speed is better than expected and I now promote Plusnet with all my friends and family. Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Delighted Customer

Always good to hear positive feedback - welcome onboard Smiley
flexo1966
Grafter

You are indeed one in a million.
Having read the rest of the posts, some would say to good to be true.
Steve
picbits
Rising Star

The problem with support forums is that the majority of customers come on for support - often after having  issues which haven't been resolved over the phone.
An already wound up customer with issues is far more likely to post a negative comment on the forum than a customer who has signed up, had no problems and is merrily plodding along using their new service. I suspect the majority of happy customers have never set foot on this forum.
LukeS
Grafter

Hi Friendlyfifer,
Welcome to Plusnet. Thanks for your kind words and great feedback.  Smiley
flexo1966
Grafter

Dom S
This forum is entitled Your Feedback.
I'm a customer of just 2 months and am appalled at everything that I have come across.
If one person wishes to praise plusnet then good on them but you only have to look at what is trending to see a much different story being told.
Steve
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Steve,
I've just replied to you here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,129603.0.html
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
picbits
Rising Star

Again - I'll state that many customers come here with issues. Yes Plusnet aren't perfect but they are pretty honest when they mess up rather than trying to cover up and hide their mistakes.
Complaints and other negative feedback are nearly always left on the board unedited by Plusnet (unless swearing etc) - other forums have been well known in the past for removing negative comments.
I often wonder what the ratio of happy vs. unhappy customers are who post on the forums. If for example only 1 in every 100 customers who are happy post on the forum while 30 out of 100 unhappy customers come on to have a moan it would look quite negative.
You also have to bear in mind that these forums are manned by some very helpful and knowledgeable staff and members. Often a customer with a problem will post elsewhere (i.e. Thinkbroadband / HotUkDeals etc) and be advised to pop on here and see if they can get the problem sorted here.
I've been a customer for 19 months now. I read the forums for a couple of months before making the move - another good thing about these forums are that they are public and hide nothing except from a few trials (which are also hidden from non-trial customers). Having helped set up and run support lines and centres previously, I personally felt that PN offered an above average support level than a lot of the other ISP's (especially when you take the price into account).
Your above statement "You are indeed one in a million" is probably many factors out ....