cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in repairing

Topcy
Dabbler

Delay in repairing

I have reported a fault on my internet on the 4th Aug.  I was advised that the fault team would look into it.  As of the 11th Aug nothing has been done.  I have tried ringing but more often then not I give up due to the length on somebody answering.  I am getting very annoyed and can not believe this appalling lack of  service or any response from PlusNet.  I will have start considering other suppliers. Crazy
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Delay in repairing

Hi there,
I've had a look at your account and can see that on the 5th one of my colleagues tried to call and send you a text message asking you to respond and they'd get in touch as they were monitoring the line. Can you reply to that message and I'll give the agent a nudge from this side too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Topcy
Dabbler

On the 5th after your colleague sent me a text, he then very kindly rang me again and we discussed my problem.  He said he had done something to strengthen my internet and would report the fault to the correct department.  There now seems to be some action on resolving my fault - but I am hoping it can be resolved quickly. Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Looks like one of the faults team has picked this up a couple of hours ago and reported the fault through to BTWholesale. We'll need to wait for an update and when we get that we'll get back to you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Topcy
Dabbler

The engineer left a midday having repaired something on the line.  Everything worked.  However with 30 mins. my internet went down again.  So the problem is still not resolved.  Unable to speak to anybody on the telephone due the lack of people answering the phone Crazy