cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definitely won't be recommending plusnet

Dazzat
Dabbler

Definitely won't be recommending plusnet

9 days after activation and still have no internet, we had no phone line for 3 days either. Everytime you speak to someone on the phone they have no clue what is going on, I have never experienced such a clueless company before. Impressive stuff plusnet:)
6 REPLIES 6
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Definitely won't be recommending plusnet

PlusNet should cut the advertising and cheap offers until they are able to serve the customers they have properly. Sounds like the going back to the bad old with to many under trained staff and not even enough of them to answer the phone.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Dazzat,
I can see you've got a fault raised and an engineer visit is booked in for this morning, hope the engineer gets things sorted for you - please let us know how it goes.
Dazzat
Dabbler

Hi, yeah engineer visited for the 3rd time, and 3rd time they said the fault is plusnets end. Just waiting to speak to someone on the phone again for them to say "ill pass it onto the fault team within 72 hours".
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Well, I've just been chasing our suppliers about this - they've passed it back to their second line fibre team and we should have an update by Wednesday at the latest - we'll let you know what happens. I'll also pop an update on your ticket to reflect this.
Hope it's sorted soon for you.
Dazzat
Dabbler

Finally sorted. Only 12/13 days late!    Thanks for the help though the only time anyone seemed to help or email me was when you replied to this thread.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Dazzat,
Really glad it's sorted, thanks for letting us know - I hope things go much more smoothly from here for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.