cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service !!!

ossettbob
Grafter

Customer service !!!

I have read lots of comments about customer service. I have had lots of problems with my broadband since I joined in November but I must say that Plusnet customer service is about best I have received from any company. They have even rung me to let me know situation when I have had a question. If any who complain want to see other customer service in action, go to TalkTalk !!!!. If you have problem with them it could take up to a week to get sorted and you will spend hours on the phone talking to people who don`t understand you.
5 REPLIES 5
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Customer service !!!

I totally agree. I've had superb service from PN since I joined in June & again in October when I upgraded to fibre. More importantly, I signed up my 85 years old mother in law last January & she also has received impeccably polite service.  Cheesy
kdoug007
Grafter

I  have  said  before  and  i will again ,.  for  me  PN  is  awesome...  the best thing i ever did,, was join up
and  the  restructure  of  prices  is a  bonus...
  truly  fab
Velocity
Grafter

Due to be Hooked up to Fibre on Monday 14th Jan, never been with Plusnet before, but for the best customer service and mega sorting of problems
you have to go to..... Andrews&Arnold.....you can migrate in with a fault and if they can't sort it within a month you get your money back and your MAC if you wish.
Sean Kemp BT kicking Boots!
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

They do have a good reputation, but I suggest you actually look at the prices you will pay. I know where the best value for money is, plus superb customer service (usually!) and that's Plusnet.
mikko
Grafter

I was with Surfanytime (LLU service) who are No. 4 in Top 10 UK Broadband ISPs on ispreview.co.uk. The speed was rock solid and line never dropped in the 3 years I was with them. However I knew my speed was only about 65% of what it should have been for my line length. They were not interested in sorting it out (there was no forum like this one for instance). I lived with it because it was solid and predictable (at 9 Mbps) but not fast enough any more for my current needs so I took a chance and went for PN's FTTC. Having seen Plusnet's customer service in action if you go via this forum I would rate PN above Surfanytime for customer service but in fact PN are only 41st on the list of UK Broadband ISPs on ispreview.co.uk. In my opinion this is due to PN being continually let down by BT Openreach and BT Wholesale on whom they must rely completely.
From what I've read on this forum PN still have room for improvement when it come to the phone assistance (much improved since the move to UK though) and the tickets can be unintelligible to the layman at times.