cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service support hours

War4war

Customer service support hours

Why are Plusnet customer technical support services not 24/7 ?
The company certainly makes enough money but customers with problems are left high and dry outside open hours ... it's a bloody disgrace. Total farce with a faqs page that is absolutely rubbish. When we need a voice we get silence.
I'm a new customer and I'm not impressed. Bluntly looking to tell them to shove contract where the sun don't shine. Totally unimpressed.
4 REPLIES 4
gemma074
Dabbler

Re: Customer service support hours

I've been with plusnet for about 3-4yrs now and only these last few weeks have I had a problem that i needed support for. I'm a carer and work all hours, so when i actually have free time, the customer support is closed. Not useful when help is needed and not particularly ideal when most competitors have 24/7 support.
jockwav
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@War4war wrote:
Why are Plusnet customer technical support services not 24/7 ?
The company certainly makes enough money but customers with problems are left high and dry outside open hours ... it's a bloody disgrace. Total farce with a faqs page that is absolutely rubbish. When we need a voice we get silence.
I'm a new customer and I'm not impressed. Bluntly looking to tell them to shove contract where the sun don't shine. Totally unimpressed.
Well i have been with PN for over 4 years now & since the beginning of this year the service has gone to pot.Shocked
They seem to be more interested in taking on new free BB customers rather than looking after loyal ones.
I am presently looking around at other ISP,s that have better customer service nowSmiley

https://www.flickr.com/photos/james_bingham/
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear our support opening hours might not suit your needs.

I'm just replying to see if there are any issues you might need support with that I can pick up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 155

@War4war,

May be if you cared to describe your problem (in place of the rant) then someone here might be able to offer you assistance - for you to pick up at a time which suits you.  Whilst one can understand your frustration, simply venting it does not move you closer to any solutions.  Indeed with the user ID you've chosen, some community members here might be completely disinclined to offer any assistance at all.  Remember that much of the assistance provided here is delivered by other customers.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.