cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Chat!

mlmclaren
Grafter

Customer Support Chat!

Logged into Member Centre and wanted to get my ETF's , SO went to support and clicked to have a chat with someone on the amazing Ticket Replacement.... So
Chat Windows opened and was loading at 13:22 ....... 13:24 Chat Advert on Member centres changes to Busy..... 13:27 Chat Windows Still got Spinning Circle...... 13:32 Still Nothing.... 13:34 Gave Up Closed Chat Window...
So wasted 10+ minutes their... who do I bill for this...
I'm glad that MAC's aren't required anymore!  Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
sjptd
Grafter

Re: Customer Support Chat!

Great thing about chat windows is that you can get on with other things much more easily than you can on telephone hold.  So no need to waste any time.  Still pretty irritating if they don't respond, though.
mlmclaren
Grafter

Not really... you can here when your no longer on hold... the amount of times I've had an online chat waiting for an advisor and someone has been and gone before i remembered its in the corner so you can't really get on with man things
Anyway, missing the point... still on hold... no answer to my questions.. looks like a horrible divorce coming up!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi mlmclaren,
Let me know if there's anything I can help you with via here.
Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mlmclaren
Grafter

Thanks for the offer Adam, I may take you up on it if required..
Unfortunately isn't an official point of contact with Plusnet support and any normal customer may find it frustrating or even near impossible to get in contact with Plusnet..
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I used Chat this morning and it gave the number of callers ahead of me
Started at 6 and I checked every so often until it got down to two then watched it