cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services change their mind

anthonysherman

Customer Services change their mind

I transferred to Plusnet last year, also asking for a second line.  After much delay one was put in but with my home number rather than another.  On complaining I was told that it would cost £100.00 to rectify their mistake!  However, if I accepted free call divert that could get over the problem.  I agreed, only to find 6 months later that this offer ceased without being told.  On complaint I was given another 3 months.  Anyone else had a problem of bad practice and lies?  Having accepted the offer, I now have the worst of both worlds - a line with the wrong number and no recompense and locked in foranother 6 months before I can change provider.  I feel that Plusnet have taken me for a ride.  It would be interesting to hear teir views on this deceipt.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Customer Services change their mind

Hi anthony,
I'm sorry to hear that - I'm just going to have a look at your account, I'll post back shortly.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Customer Services change their mind

Right, I suspect it's been something to do with the change to the home phone products rather than anything done deliberately by one of our agents. I'll make sure the free call divert is added back on for you first thing in the morning, I'm sorry for the hassle. I should also have a bit more information on how it happened for you.