Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

FIXED
jb1951
Fixes: 1

Customer Service

I have tried several times today to access customer service, at one time actually getting a message to try again later. Why is there such difficulty? it is supposed to be 'award winning' but I can't imagine what the award was. I appreciate there were great difficulties in the early part of the Covid 19 crisis, but surely service should have improved by now. It is so frustrating to constantly get a message that 'we are experiencing an extremely high number of calls'. Is that just an excuse for not having enough support staff? Most other companies at least tell you the expected length of wait or what your position is in the queue. I have only recently moved to Plusnet and I am regretting it already.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Customer Service

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @jb1951, sorry to hear of the trouble you're having getting in touch. If there's anything I can assist with, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll be glad to help out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
jb1951
Fixes: 1

Fix

Hi

Eventually got through and wonderful female operator got on to the problem and it has since been sorted. Faith restored!

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Glad to hear @jb1951. Always happy to help if needed in the future!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team