cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Poor

iowian

Customer Service Poor

I had notified a house move. Plus net failed to act on my updates thoroughly. I ended up losing Internet and landlines service for 10 days. Bad enough. I spent 3 hours on hold or talking to advisors who all claimed to have corrected the error via different remedies. None were succesfull until the final advisor who did seem to know his onions and resolved the matter that day. Amongst the remedies was a requirement for me to stay home on a Friday morning 2 weeks thence in order for an engineer to gain access to my property. Not wanting to spend anymore of life trying to contact Plus net I've come here to berate the derisory compensatory refund of £7.64. I know it's a Yorkshire company but seriously. This is to compensate for the downtime and a goodwill payment for the inconvenience. Sorry guys after 8 years with you I will be looking for a new service provider once my contract is up.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Customer Service Poor

Hi there, 

I was about to get in touch to negotiate a more preferable good will gesture but I can see you've spoken to us by phone earlier today as per ticket 161418795. 

Do let me know if you need anything further from us though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
iowian

Re: Customer Service Poor

Adam keep in touch! The only reason this was resolved is because I asked Plusnet to scrub the whole house move notification. It was the only way to get me back on line after Plusnet failed to cancel the cease date and left me disconnected. I had notified my move date delay. When I originally advised my house move I was given the choice of a worse deal or pay a new connection charge. My house move is back on track and even imminent, so I expect I will be asked to pay a higher monthly charge or having to pay the new connection charge. " We'll do you proud " could well be the case!