cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Feedback From Fellow Call Centre Agent

lydiadavies

Customer Service Feedback From Fellow Call Centre Agent

After spending a whole day and night surfing the web trying to find a solution to my internet access failure problems, i gave in and contacted Plusnet.
I got through to [Jack R] who was so helpful, so professional and added his own personal touch to the call which made me feel like i had a personal
assistant rather than just being another call at work for him.
Well done plusnet for hiring good helpful staff and well done Jack for giving me back my internet - and going the extra mile when you picked up on the fact that i
mentioned my net was too slow for my gaming , even though this wasn't the mentioned issue he looked into resolving this also. Legend.
Thanks Plusnet.
Lydia Davies
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  All caps in title changed and agents name removed - but noted for staff - all as per Forum Rules ]
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Customer Service Feedback From Fellow Call Centre Agent

Lydia,
Thanks for the post - even though it breached a couple of rules I was very pleased to see that the support agent did an excellent job and welcome to the Forums
lydiadavies

Cheers Gandalf Cheesy - well i would of liked to make a personal email to be honest, rather than to post everything so publicly - but i see no options to do so - not for the lack of searching
James
Grafter

Hi Lydia,
We'll make sure that the feedback gets back to him and his manager.