cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Care

BB
Grafter

Customer Care

I have been with PN quite a while now and have been pleased with the Service.
I recently contacted PN to confirm that my price would be the same for the next 12 months. I was told it would and I presumed obviously that nothing would change. However it increased when I got my latest bill. When I queried this I was told in no uncertain terms that it was not telephonists job to check my account. I would not get a refund for the month but my previous charge would restart next month.
Its not the money , its the principle of things . Will leave asap, but am tied in because I paid my line rental in advance.
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Customer Care

Hi there,
I'm sorry you were given incorrect advice from the support agent regarding your monthly subscription, and have refunded £3.99 from a previous invoice to cover the cost of the current month. I've also fed back and advised the agent will need to check any existing discounts in future. I'll also have a word with the agent who arranged the discount for you.
I should point out that (assuming you don't leave, and we certainly hope you don't Smiley ) the final discount from your current arrangement will apply in February 2013 so you'd need to get in touch with us during that month to ensure it continues for you through the following 12 months.
I hope that helps, and once again I'm sorry about the responses you received.