cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Service Level For Tickets ?

nokiboi39
Grafter

Current Service Level For Tickets ?

What is the offical SLA for queries raised via Tickets as opposed to 'Target Closure Time'?
Reason I ask is that I raised a query on 23/6/15 at 17:35 and still no response, actually in saying that didn't even get an email acknowledgement but the ticket is there with last update ' 5:44pm, Tuesday 23 Jun 2015
Your support request has been escalated to the correct team for review. '
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Current Service Level For Tickets ?

We don't have an SLA. Tickets we currently aim for around 24 hours, faults are around 72 hours and complaints 5 working days for response.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nokiboi39
Grafter

Thanks for the response Chris.
Targets are always easier to aspire to as opposed to meeting SLA's,  it does seem a shame with all the recent changes Plusnet is now positioning itself against TalkTalk and no doubt the next step will be off-shoring the Call Center.
Hopefully my ticket will get looked at eventually.
Cheers
Chris
Legend

It might be getting looked at now Wink
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I've replied to your ticket, our testing is showing an issue on the voice side of the line. Can you report this to your phone provider, it's probably worth doing a quiet line check first (dial 17070 and follow the instructions).
nokiboi39
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for looking into this and apologies if I came across as short and rude,  unfortunately I have had a few issues within the last year on my broadband all which in turn are due to BT Openreach in some cases engineers damaging cables whilsts either workin in the CAb from which am supplied or in a distribution box.  The last one at least the engineer admitted to it say 'oh that was me when I was working on another circuit at the time'.
I didn't detect any noise and will now log a fault call and then dread being contacted by BT Offshore who will then go through their script and ignore everything I say as it doesn't compute.  This is why I have a worry about the apparent moves to cost save in PlusNet as it may more than likely lead to offshore staff.
Your staff when you do speak to them are technical based and you can talk to them without feeling you are going through a script with someone who neither cares not is listening to anything you say. 
Kind regards