Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where it's due

ClaretMatt
Grafter

Credit where it's due

Hi all
For the first time ever today, I ran a BT speed test and found I had finally achieved 7150Kbps with 5 days of continuous connection despite some awful weather (I had frequent disconnections in the rain)  A big thank you to all the support team who helped track down various problems with my formerly unstable line, particularly James and Chris.  Although the overall speeds haven't been too good lately I think it is getting better and given time, Plusnet will be "Normal Service Resumed"
Now just have to wait for my Plusnet IP porfile to catch up from 6500 Tongue
Many thanks also to all the forum members who helped too, particularly Oldjim.
All the best
Matt
Crazy
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Credit where it's due

Glad we could help - now look at my connection last night - all the speed changes were caused by loss of upstream sync - see current stats - physician heal thyself  Embarrassed

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

That's not looking too good Jim, that upstream margin is a tad low!! especially at 288k...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@ClaretMatt
Your profile on our side has now updated to 7150 Smiley
@OldJim
I've had a look at the account and can't see anything wrong there - if there's something I can do to help please let me know, I'd be happy to test the line for you if you like?