cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Where Credit Is Due. Well Done Plusnet. Excellent Service.

gswindale
Grafter

Re: Credit Where Credit Is Due. Well Done Plusnet. Excellent Service.

Quote from: bollxd
haha wait till peak times its the weakest slowest isp i have ever had

Come round to mine then - it seems to work better in peak than off-peak with my speed tests being generally constant regardless of the time of day.
I have to agree that just because you're not experiencing the same as other people you should stick your oar in.
This was a nice thread about somebody who is happy with their service (like the silent majority).
I only discovered the old forum when I had a problem which was resolved quickly.  Most people who have no issues may not come across this site.
torbayguy
Grafter

Quote from: smiffyb36
@torbayguy.....same here too, no major problems, when there have been sorted fast and efficiently. I see you've had issues in these forums but it appears that people have tried to help you as fast as they can. It seems you're now slinging mud whenever the opportunity presents itself

The way I have been treated by Plusnet, I have every right to 'sling mud' when an opportunity rears its head.
Since becoming a customer, a mere 2 month ago, I have had over 20 seperate faults and issues with my account and service.
Every single one of these have been caused by the incompitance of the Plusnet staff.
Yes, the staff are polite, and on the face of it, they do seem to be trying to help, but when you scratch the service you open up a highly disorganised and poorly trained customer support service, that really doesnt have any idea how to solve anything but the most run of the mill enquiries or problems.
smiffyb36
Grafter

My point stands Torbay, yes you have had a bad experience, the majority have not. Is there any point or gain from hanging round being negative whenever you can, hijacking someones thread giving thanks for the way they had been dealt with? Then you wonder why the replies to you had been getting less and less polite.
Not my issue so i'll butt out now, just had enough of the constant bleating and negativity.
5Farthings

Been with PlusNet for a couple of years now and have no complaints about the service. Had a couple of problems in the past but sorted quiickly with very polite service. Guess sometimes things do go wrong but they are not the norm. Four members of my family are using PlusNet and all are very happy.
Cheers
Dick