cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact etc

BB
Grafter

Contact etc

Hi, I have been a customer for many years and have always been pleased with customer relations.

However I am gradually losing faith and not impressed of late.

I rang to query my bill and then asked to be transferred to Cancellations dept. He would not do this for me, I kept cool but terminated the call. I contacted them myself .

I get emails from PN listing open questions, but am not able to respond to them.

No point calling to complain , it takes too long, life is too short. No way of emailing.

If I was not still in contract I would have terminated . Totally disgusted

6 REPLIES 6
gavmoulds
Hooked

Re: Contact etc

I have given up with plusnet. They claim award winning customer support. I have manged to log 2 complaints. Both have been completely ignored. They have now increased my monthly payment by 18 pounds a month and they simply will not respond. Dreadful.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@BB 

If you have an open question Login to your Members page and, once you find it, you can reply there.

Brian

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thank you for your time on the phone today, it was a pleasure speaking with you Smiley

I will absolutely review the call and I will post a response here, which is an open ticket in my own personal pool.

You can reply on this and I will pick this up on my working days, I will be out of the office at the weekend and back in Monday if you need me further.   

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
gavmoulds
Hooked

What the hell are you talking about.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@gavmoulds 

Who are you talking to and what are referring to?

I can see you have a problem from your previous posts, if you can start your own thread with a bit more information then we can all try and help.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Alex 

They never came back after the staff response last September.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.