cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection

drp

Connection

My phone line was activated a week ago (June 8th) but my broadband order still shows as "checking my details".
I'm not sure if my order is being progressed as it should be?
Any ideas how I find out?
DAVE
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Connection

Hi Dave,
Welcome to Plusnet and the community site.
I'm just going to check your order now and will report back shortly with some more details for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

After checking it looks like your broadband order got raised on the 10th and is due to complete tomorrow.
Its hard to tell why it didn't get placed on the 8th but the most likely explanation is that following the activation of a phone line BT's systems can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update and allow a broadband order to be placed.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drp

Thank you Adam. I am impressed by your speed of response and of course the good news that the broadband is due to be activated tomorrow.
I would however raise a concern that the Order Tracker wasn't being kept up to date though I guess you've given it a kick as it's showing more progress now than an hour ago!
Thanks again
DAVE
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
I have to admit I'm not sure why the order tracker did not progress. I'm now investigating this to make sure it doesn't affect anyone else.
Just out of interest can I ask if you specified the date of the 8th for activation when you signed up?
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drp

Yes I did specify that the line would be activated on the 8th as that was the date given my BT. The line did become active on the 8th and was working from about 7am on that day.
DAVE
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks Dave,
The reason I asked is that I think that may be why the order tracker didn't move on, I'll go and raise this with the appropriate people at our end.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team