cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint...

Gray1
Hooked

Complaint...

Here I am again over 5 weeks on now and still the whole issue I have raised HASN'T been dealt with or even progressed. Finally spoke to a manger at the 3rd time of trying (Saturday 3td Nov) and he genuinely sounded interested in trying to resolve my issues. So here I am 48hours plus (Thursday 8th Nov) and nobody from the complaints team has even tried to call me or communicate with me over this issue. My money back request has now been raised for the 3rd time of asking (another 10 day wait) until I have to get back on to customer service to raise this issue AGAIN. Please if you are thinking of upgrading your account - DON'T, let the contract finish and change provider, look to EE, Vodaphone, 3 - anyone but +Plusnet!!!!

The money I am chasing isn't even a large amount but it is now the principle of this. As for any compensation that has been mentioned absolutely nothing what so ever is being spoke about...ZERO communication. I spoke with someone on Wednesday and was told give it till Friday and call us back AGAIN??? What for to go over the whole process, get old no manager available to speak to me and I will raise this yet again but no reply from ANYONE!!!! Does this company really care...probably not as they have your money and don't deal or react to any complaint raised - How many other customers are going through similar problems.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Complaint...

Hi @Gray1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with us. So that we can take a look into this issue with you, please can you send me a Private Message, including your Mobile Account Number, your full name and full home address including postcode?

Once you've been able to do so, please also update the thread to let us know so that we can pick this up again as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Gray1
Hooked

Re: Complaint...

HI,

Trying to come from this at all angels - waiting for some communication. Apparently +PLUSNET deem the credit to my account acceptable and see my complaint as closed. Yet they don't seem to understand that I have had to spend weeks resolving these issues - still no sign of my £26,00 refund in to my account and my total bewilderment as to why simple issues CAN'T be fixed at the first time of asking???? No account my for time, my frustration and total confusion of how +PLUSNET works????Huh