cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

adepopoola

Complaint

More than seven weeks now and we're still waiting for our internet and landline to be connected. The excuse I've been given is that this is an openreach issue but it is quite clear that plusnet are not doing their best to get openreach to get us connected. At least six or seven engineers have come out and yet done nothing including the one that came in today to get a signature! 

I can't believe this is happening. I unfortunately don't have much of an option if not, I would have gone with a different company. I DON'T THINK PLUSNET REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

2 REPLIES 2
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Complaint

Hi @adepopoola, I am very sorry to learn about the delays in providing you with phone and broadband in your new property. I can only only apologise for the obvious frustration caused and want to reassure you that despite the delays encountered we are working with our suppliers to get you connected as soon as possible.

I have spoken to our suppliers today and provided you with this update here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Complaint

Hi @adepopoola,

A warm welcome to the forums.  What are the facts behind the "excuses"?  Is this a new build?

Until BT Openreach can supply a circuit, nothing can progress.  If new circuits need to be installed and road works are required, the local council permissions will be required.

Unfortunately it is often the case that BTOR do not clearly communicate the details of their activities to ISPs … beyond next update in 10 days time … when such a notice has been given, BT will simply not entertain any chase from their customer (the ISP) before that next update time.

I have experienced it … BTOR took 3 months to put in a new line, due to the need to cut back trees, near a joint service pole carrying power cables.  Claimed they were waiting on SPEN to provide a plan … who it transpired had not been asked to provide a plan!!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.