cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You (Plusnet) asked me to contact you via this forum...................

AlisonRose3764

You (Plusnet) asked me to contact you via this forum...................

So here I am - my broadband is useless - this is the third week that I have had virtually NO broadband - so no internet, no netflix no Amazon Prime.  I phone you two weeks ago to tell you this - you just get me to restart the router?  Customer service tell me off for 'not bothering to hold earlier in the week' - and now I give you a 1* review on Trustpilot you ask me to contact you via this...............way to go on the customer service!

I tried to call you 5 mins ago but hear you have yet again a 30min wait!!!

So what are you going to do to improve this laughable service?

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Re: You (Plusnet) asked me to contact you via this forum...................

@AlisonRose3764  Have you tried to use "live chat" ? ? 

You may have better luck on there.... certainly , you will know what your position is, in the queue..

https://www.plus.net/help/chat/

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 22

Re: You (Plusnet) asked me to contact you via this forum...................

Hi @AlisonRose3764,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Can you please provide a bit more detail about what is wrong here?

• Have you got fibre or ADSL?
  • Which router / modem are you using?
  • What lights (colour) are showing?
  • Do you have a dial tone on the phone?
  • What self help checks have you done already?
  • If ADSL have you followed the self help on the link below?

Broadband is not going to work well if the "phone" line is not working properly.

Please perform a quiet line test - dial 17070 select option 2 using a corded phone plugged into the test socket behind the face plate of the master socket. It should be silent. A noisy phone line (or no dial tone) will have a marked adverse impact on the performance of broadband.

If the line is noisy or there is no dial tone, then a PHONE LINE fault needs to be raised with your phone provider. If this is PlusNet, you can report a fault on line using the button below.