cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

georgepop
Hooked

Complaint

I have both a mobile and a broadband contract with Plusnet however I've signed up for the mobile before joining the broadband hence I have a standard tarrif. I've seen the Mates rates advertised so I thought of asking if I can have those on my current mobile contract. I chatted with an adviser and he/she said yes, no problem, I will have a 4G SIM card sent to me and to call customer service when I receive it to activate it and my mew plan. Saturday the card arrived, I've called customer service and after a frustrating half an hour, speaking with 3 different advisers, being asked millions of security questions, being offered the same package for 2 different prices I finally couldn't get anything.
I have to say that I feel very disappointed about wasting my time for such a small (and I think simple procedure). After all that advertising on TV one would think that this is a company that cares about customers.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Labels added after move to Plusnet Feedback.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Complaint

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Complaint

Hi there @georgepop!

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience, it's a relatively simple process to have this all changed over for you.

This definitely isn't the level of service we strive to provide to all of our customers.

I'd love to help you with this, please send me a private message so we can complete the relevant security and get this sorted for you!

Thanks

-Oli

Tags (1)