cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint email address?

Mikethemanc
Dabbler

Complaint email address?

Is there an email address I can send a complaint to?
34 REPLIES 34
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Complaint email address?

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Your best bet would be to post details of your issue on here. The PN Digital Care team that monitor these forums frequently resolve issues where the user has had no satisfaction from the normal channel.
Other than that you can raise a complaint here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38 (it's the same place as given in the Code of Practice that Jim gave you.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Mikethemanc,
Sorry to hear that you're wishing to raise a complaint, is there anything I can help with or look into?
Chris
Mikethemanc
Dabbler

Cheers guys. I'll just post it in here, that way you'll be able to tell me if i'm being unreasonable!
I called to order phone and broadband on the 12th September and was told by the guy on the phone that my install date was 27th Sept, between 8am and 1pm. (I was not given a choice of 3 dates as I have since been told i should have been given.)
I then received an email on 15/9/13 telling me my install was booked for the 1st October. I called customer service and had this changed to the 4th October as i need the install to be on a Friday.
This morning i received a phone call from an engineer telling me he is aiming to be at the address for 11am! I rang Cust services and was told that there must have been an error as their system is showing the 4th between 8 & 1. I asked the whereabouts of my router etc as i was yet to receive this. I was told that it was on it's way to me and i should receive it any day. When i came off the phone i recieved a text telling me my equipment had been ordered and was on it's way! Would this have been ordered if I didn't call?
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Hi Mike
I think the 3 appointment slots are usually given if they are talking to you via an online ticket, whereas if you are on the phone and the date the suggest (usually the 1st one available) isn't suitable you can say so and they can tell you what else is available.
It's possible (though I couldn't say it is the case) that the engineer is just trying it on.  I had a business line installed a couple of months ago, in a building that isn't currently occupied (were moving some office to ther shortly).  I got a voicemail a couple of days earlier from an engineer saying that he was just was on his way and would be with me in about 30 mins.  I called the mobile number that the voice mail was left from a few minutes, and he said he knew the appointment was for Wednesday but was going to pop in on the off chance he could fit the line then.  I told him I couldn't get there that afternoon, and he said no problem, someone will be with you on Wednesday, which they were.
I'm sure one of the Digital Care guys will get you sorted out soon.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The normal aim for delivery of the router is just before the appointment is due and it's sent by first class post. They will have been aiming for the 4th. Because you enquired they will have initiated an immediate delivery.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The appointment is showing for the 4th October 8am -1pm, the router would have been dispatched for you tomorrow with the install being on the 4th but as we were on your account due to you calling we manually dispatched this as jelv pointed out.
Not sure why the engineer has decided to show today, everything will be installed on the 4th for you, I'll keep my eye on it to make sure this is the case.
Mikethemanc
Dabbler

Cheers for the response Chris.
You can delete/remove/expire this thread if you like?
EDIT: Just another note before I go... Because of the mix up with the dates, i've now been disconnected by Sky for my broadband at home today, even though i'm not having my Plusnet installed until Friday so i'm without the internet at home for 3 days... on the day GTA Online goes live  Undecided
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

We don't do that - it will drop off the radar if nobody posts in it
However it will be useful if the engineer doesn't turn up - God forbid  Roll_eyes
Mikethemanc
Dabbler

12:08 and no sign of an engineer or the phone call and hour before arrival that I requested.... I have a bad feeling!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Mee too  Cry
I'm chasing this up now and I'll update ASAP.
Mikethemanc
Dabbler

I've been without the Internet since Tuesday now Chris
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your time on the phone, as mentioned I will update you if anything is to happen today.
I've updated fully on your ticket which I have now assigned to myself as a personal. You can view this here.
Mikethemanc
Dabbler

Morning Chris.... Round two.
It's the wife manning the fort at home today so good luck to the engineer!
You have my number so any updates regarding an ETA when you have them would be a big help.
Cheers, Mike