cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between yourself & plusnet published on line

kitkatsox
Dabbler

Communication between yourself & plusnet published on line

Beware whatever threads you start are not an open forum with plusnet customers. Plusnet publish answers to your questions in your personal member account onto your forum for everyone to read and pick through
10 REPLIES 10
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Communication between yourself & plusnet published on line

where?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
kitkatsox
Dabbler

Whatever subject matter you open here in the so called forums
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

As I'm the only person from Plusnet that has responded, I can only assume this is aimed at me.
I can assure the only comments that I've posted in your other thread are generic comments or are in relation to points made by you within the thread itself.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Indeed Tony!
@kitkatsox,
Can you please explain what you mean?  From experience PlusNet staff are highly diligent in not posting personal information into the forums.  Where reference to personal information is required, this is undertaken via the ticket system.  The ticket system is private to the account holder, with notification messages being copied to you at the registered email address.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

kitkatsox
Dabbler

Yes townsman Indeed t... As you just referred is posting his replies in the PRIVATE ACCOUNT HOLDER  ticketing system onto the forum I started.
dvorak

you're not really making sense, you're saying there's a verbatim copy and paste of ticket replies in your thread?
Customer / Moderator
kitkatsox
Dabbler

Verbatim #30  Disgusted with plus net & Jess can do one name of forum
Same response in my private member account should not be put out into public forum!!!!!!
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

kitkatsox you are talking complete and utter rubbish - see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134456.msg1177425.html#msg1177425
And I suggest if you don't want your fault details to be on the forum, just stop posting and refer to your ticket.
Having been in the same situation as you in the past, I know how you feel, but getting angry with everyone is not going to achieve anything.
dvorak

i don't see anything wrong with that, the staff member has posted so that all those trying to help you are aware.
there's no private, confidential or personally identifying information in that post, also you may have seen it before the reply to your ticket and shows that PN are trying to help.
Don't understand what your issue is.
Customer / Moderator
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Quote from: kitkatsox
Yes townsman Indeed t... As you just referred is posting his replies in the PRIVATE ACCOUNT HOLDER  ticketing system onto the forum I started.

Perhaps you could refrain from making further posts until you can at least manage to get the name 'Townman' right - I've had a lot of great help lately on this forum and frankly have no idea what point you are trying to make.