cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim cashback £75

Angie2311

Claim cashback £75

Hi I signed up the broadband 07/07/19 via money saving expert which includes £75 cashback.
I paid the 12 month fee, the service is running but I havent received the reward email for claiming the £75.
Would you please let me know what I should do to claim it?
Thank you!
10 REPLIES 10
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Claim cashback £75

Hey @Angie2311,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear you have not received a redemption email in regards to the cashback that was advertised when you signed up. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the frustration caused.

I have checked over your account and provided a further response over a support ticket here.

Thanks.

Podge

HI

I have the same problem.

Seems to be a few of us not recieving our emails to claim the £75 cashback.

Is there a large scale fix for this or is it a case by case basis?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Podge, thanks for your post.

We're showing that the deal is what's known as an 'Affiliate' offer, which would usually be redeemed via the website that you signed up on - although there are a couple of exceptions.

With that in mind - how was it that you signed up?

Podge

Hiya I signed up over the phone after failing to complete my application through Money Saving Expert you called me back the following day. It said you recieve an email within ten days but after checking all folders I have not received one. The man I signed up with even opened a question on my behalf. Seems a few people are experiencing this problem.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Podge,

Thank you for confirming those details, I'm sorry that you've not yet received your cashback redemption email.

I've checked your account and can confirm that you're definitely eligible for the cashback, but I can't find your details on the cashback portal. I have raised this to our marketing team and have asked them to send you the cashback and will contact you via ticket on your account once I've received a response. This should be within the next five working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Podge

Hi @EmilyD
Your help is appreciated 👍
I will await my er......ticket 🤔😁
YM7

I have the exact same problem. Been told that I should have received an activation e-mail but no such e-mail was ever received. Seems it's my fault that I did not respond to a non existent e-mail !!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @YM7, I have taken a look into the cashback offer you signed up to and provided further information on how this would be claimed on the open ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
abibilton

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is really struggling to get anywhere! Sad

I signed during the black friday deal when there was £75 cashback. Unfortunately plusnet haven't got the right code on my account so haven't recieved any cashback, and struggling to get anywhere with advisors! Surely if you signed up at the right time with the promotion going on, there isn't any problem?

Please can someone advise what to do?  I don't know why this is so difficult 😕

Thank you

Tags (1)
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @abibilton, I am really sorry for the issues you have had here. I have taken a look into this for you and provided a more detailed response you can view on the account here.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team